ABOUT THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER
The Mighty is the big brother of the Crafty portable vaporizer, but is larger, more powerful, and more precise than the Crafty. The Mighty gives you ultimate control over your vaporization experience. Made by Storz and Bickel, the Mighty Vaporizer is the newest innovation by the German engineers who brought you the Volcano Vaporizer. Due to the plus-/minus keys and the easily visible LED-display, the operation of the Mighty is self-explaining: As soon as the actual temperature corresponds to the individually adjustable set temperature, the device is ready for use. This is additionally indicated by a short double-vibration. Through the setting options directly on the device, the personally preferred temperature can be adjusted gradually during vaporization. We carry parts and accessories for Mighty vaporizers.
DUAL LITHIUM ION BATTERY
The Mighty also features a Dual-Lithium-Ion Battery that lasts for hours of continuous use. The battery double-pack allows a long operating life and a great radius of action. The Mighty can be operated via a power adapter with completely discharged batteries.
With the Mighty, as well as with the Crafty and the Plenty, vaporization functions on the basis of a full hot air convection heating combined with conduction. The convection heating provides immediate and continuous vaporization, whereas the conduction ensures that there is vapor created from the very first breath. This combination allows the Mighty Vaporizer to reach temperature quickly, without burning or charring the dry herb. The combined heating methods make it a great option for entertaining, as the mighty vaporizer is as capable at sessioning as it is at solo use, a rare feat for a portable vaporizer.
Convection vaporization offers the distinct benefit of conserving dry herb much longer than other methods. By heating the air surrounding the herb instead of the herb itself, less dry material is wasted. This also keeps the dry herb at a temperature well below combustion. The drawback to convection heating has always been the amount of time it takes to heat up, while heat-up time is less of a concern for desktop units, portable vaporizers are intended for wait-free, on-the-go use. The combination heating of the Mighty vaporizer allows the heating element to heat up quickly for short waiting times. The energy of the heat transfers to the air surrounding the dry herb, allowing for efficient convection heating.
EASY TO USE
The simple and reliable operation of the Mighty vaporizer will appeal to new vaporizer owners as well as “old heads” and staunch smokers. A dedicated button for every function allows the Mighty vaporizer to be one of the most useable portable vaporizers for vapers of all experience levels. There’s no complicated button unlock sequences or guessing the color of LED’s to correspond with temperatures, everything is easily read and understood at a glance. For users to dig even deeper, a Bluetooth app can be downloaded for further customization of the functions of the Mighty vaporizer.
*DISCLAIMER: AS OF 11/22 APPLE HAS REMOVED ALL VAPORIZER RELATED APPS FROM THE APP STORE. USERS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE APP WILL SILL BE ABLE TO USE IT, BUT NO UPDATES WILL BE AVAILABLE, AND NEW USERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP AFTER 11/22.*
You can use the included Filling Aid for a quick and clean filling of the Filling Chamber, which is integrated into the Vaporizer. In place of the Cooling Unit, the Filling Aid is attached on top of the Filling Chamber. The Cooling Unit assures that the vapor cools down and guarantees an optimal flavor and a rich aroma. The Mighty is 5.5" x 3.2" in size and weighs only 0.5 lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Mighty Vaporizer
1x Power Adapter
1x Liquid Pad
1x Cleaning Brush
1x Filling Aid
1x Set of Spare Seal Rings
1x Storz & Bickel Grinder
1x User Manual
3x Normal Screens
- For Aromatic Blends
- For Solid Concentrates and Liquids
- Precise Temperature Control
- Full Convection & Conduction
- Haptic Vibration Alarm
(1) Information about the goods does not constitute a guaranteed condition or durability unless the guarantee is expressly and in writing by STORZ & BICKEL.
(2) For selected products in accordance with the respective product description, STORZ & BICKEL grants a manufacturer warranty exceeding the legal requirements of Art. 438 para. 1 no. 3 BGB (German Civil Code) by one year after a successful product registration confirmed by STORZ & BICKEL. It shall apply without prejudice to mandatory statutory liability provisions.
STORZ & BICKEL grants a warranty of one year for selected products, starting with the end of the statutory warranty period, but at the latest two years after the purchasing date. Independently from the purchasing date the warranty expires five years after the manufacturing date of the product. The warranty refers to the faultlessness of the respective products regarding material-, manufacturing- or design-faults and includes the functionality.
Should a recognized defect covered by the warranty occur during the warranty period, STORZ & BICKEL will provide one of the following services at its sole discretion within the scope of this warranty:
a) Free of charge repair of the goods
b) Free of charge exchange of the goods for equivalent products
In the case of replacement, the old product is replaced free of charge by a new or as good as new product of the same kind, quality and type. If the product in question is no longer manufactured at the time of the warranty claim, STORZ & BICKEL is entitled to deliver a similar product. The warranty period is not extended due to the granting of services within the scope of this warranty, in particular not upon repair or replacement. In these cases, the warranty period does not start anew.
Possible forwarding expenses and (customs) fees, which occur during the warranty handling, are not carried by STORZ & BICKEL.
Within the scope warranty, the exclusions from Art. 8 para. 6 of these terms and conditions apply. Normal wear and damages due to improper handling, use of force or unauthorised repair attempts are excluded from the warranty. The safety precautions in the respective instruction sheet must be observed. Prerequisite for claiming the warranty is that STORZ & BICKEL can check the warranty claim (e.g. return the good). Damages through transportation must be avoided with careful packaging.
The registration of the product must take place within one year after the purchase of the respective product. Registrations that take place after this deadline do not lead to an extension of the warranty. The date of the purchase must be proved by the customer who has to hand in the respective proof of purchase (invoice). The end-customer has the duty to prove that the warranty is still valid (for example by submission of the proof of purchase of the first customer). The extension of the warranty is valid only after examination and written confirmation of STORZ & BICKEL and is not applicable to repaired products or alternate devices. STORZ & BICKEL has the right to set the beginning of the warranty according to the date of manufacture if necessary.
If the deficit is occurring in the first two years, the legal warranty is effective. The extension of the warranty does not limit or affect the legal rights of the customer.
For any warranty claim please contact the warrantor
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH & Co. KG
In Grubenäcker 5-9
(3) Insofar as the purchase is a commercial transaction for the purchaser, he shall examine the goods received for completeness, transport damage, obvious defects, quality and characteristics. Obvious defects are to be reported immediately to STORZ & BICKEL, but at the latest within 7 calendar days after delivery. In case of non-compliance with these notification obligations, the goods are deemed to be approved, with the result that STORZ & BICKEL is not obligated to warranty.
(4) The purchaser shall grant STORZ & BICKEL a reasonable period of at least 14 days for each defect to be rectified. The supplementary performance shall be carried out by STORZ & BICKEL at its own discretion by rectifying defects (rectification) or delivering a defect-free replacement (subsequent delivery).
(5) The warranty rights shall only be granted if the goods are shipped undistributed and sent to STORZ & BICKEL within the said warranty obligation, complete with invoice and in an outer packaging, which excludes damage during transport.
(6) There is no warranty for defects and damages resulting from unsuitable or improper use, neglecting the instructions for use and use or faulty or negligent handling and maintenance. In addition, warranty rights are excluded in the case of interference with the goods by unauthorized bodies or persons. In addition, wearing parts are excluded from the warranty since there is no defect in the sense of the warranty under § 434 German Civil Code.
(7) Any further liability (the Product Liability Act remains hereby unaffected) and is excluded without regard for the legal nature of the asserted claim. The extent that the liability of STORZ & BICKEL is excluded or restricted also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
(8) In addition to the warranty, the purchaser has the option of sending selected goods to STORZ & BICKEL at his own expense for repair as per the cost estimate. Returns and repair requests can be made via the "Support" tab under the keyword "RMA" on www.storz-bickel.com.
(9) Goods that are sent to STORZ & BICKEL for a cost estimate or repair must be collected at STORZ & BICKEL by the customer at the latest 3 months after receiving a pick-up request. Otherwise, STORZ & BICKEL will no longer be liable for negligent damage or destruction of the repair item. A notification of disposal must be sent to the customer one month before expiration of this period. The seller is entitled to dispose of the repair item after this period expires.