ABOUT THE PLENTY VAPORIZER
The Plenty vaporizer from Storz & Bickel is a unique take on whip-style desktop vaporizers. Instead of a silicone whip, the Plenty is equipped with a high-quality stainless steel cooling coil to deliver your vapor and ensure a fantastic aromatic experience. Storz & Bickel gave the Plenty precise temperature adjustment from 266 °F to 395 °F to let you explore your material to the fullest; the temperature is displayed on an analog thermometer.
The Plenty incorporates several cutting-edge thermal engineering features, enhancing the vaporization experience. The stainless steel whip effectively cools vapor as it passes from the heating chamber to the user, which prevents hot air from masking delicate aromas. The double helix heat exchanger ensures efficient air heating and high-yield vaporization.
The Plenty is hand-crafted in Germany by Storz & Bickel, the makers of the Volcano Vaporizer, and is constructed of top quality materials for first-rate durability and functionality. First-class design and manufacturing ensure excellent quality and functionality. The Plenty Vaporizer is silent and lightweight: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs), dimensions 15.5 x 22.5 x 5.5cm, (plus power cord). Product characteristics are guaranteed by Storz & Bickel for 3 years. Only food-safe and aroma-free materials are used.
HOW TO USE THE PLENTY VAPORIZER
The Plenty's vapor quality is similar to the Volcano: dense, aromatic, and pure. The Plenty's effective vapor production system makes for an enjoyable experience without the learning curve or multitude of components found in other vaporizers. Simply load your blends in Plenty's filling chamber, select your desired temperature on the Temperature Adjustment Wheel, engage the heater, and enjoy high quality vapor. When your temperature is reached, a red light on the front will turn off with a click. After some time, it will turn off the heat and start cooling off, but you can activate it again by giving the handle another squeeze.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Plenty Vaporizer
1x Filling Chamber
1x Cooling Coil
1x Liquid Pad
1x Cleaning Brush
1x Storz & Bickel Grinder
1x User Manual
2x Short Tubing Section
2x Long Tubing Section
3x Normal Screens
- For Aromatic Blends
- Solid Concentrate and Liquid Compatible
- Silent Operation
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Easy-to-Read Temperature Gauge
(1) Information about the goods does not constitute a guaranteed condition or durability unless the guarantee is expressly and in writing by STORZ & BICKEL.
(2) For selected products in accordance with the respective product description, STORZ & BICKEL grants a manufacturer warranty exceeding the legal requirements of Art. 438 para. 1 no. 3 BGB (German Civil Code) by one year after a successful product registration confirmed by STORZ & BICKEL. It shall apply without prejudice to mandatory statutory liability provisions.
STORZ & BICKEL grants a warranty of one year for selected products, starting with the end of the statutory warranty period, but at the latest two years after the purchasing date. Independently from the purchasing date the warranty expires five years after the manufacturing date of the product. The warranty refers to the faultlessness of the respective products regarding material-, manufacturing- or design-faults and includes the functionality.
Should a recognized defect covered by the warranty occur during the warranty period, STORZ & BICKEL will provide one of the following services at its sole discretion within the scope of this warranty:
a) Free of charge repair of the goods
b) Free of charge exchange of the goods for equivalent products
In the case of replacement, the old product is replaced free of charge by a new or as good as new product of the same kind, quality and type. If the product in question is no longer manufactured at the time of the warranty claim, STORZ & BICKEL is entitled to deliver a similar product. The warranty period is not extended due to the granting of services within the scope of this warranty, in particular not upon repair or replacement. In these cases, the warranty period does not start anew.
Possible forwarding expenses and (customs) fees, which occur during the warranty handling, are not carried by STORZ & BICKEL.
Within the scope warranty, the exclusions from Art. 8 para. 6 of these terms and conditions apply. Normal wear and damages due to improper handling, use of force or unauthorised repair attempts are excluded from the warranty. The safety precautions in the respective instruction sheet must be observed. Prerequisite for claiming the warranty is that STORZ & BICKEL can check the warranty claim (e.g. return the good). Damages through transportation must be avoided with careful packaging.
The registration of the product must take place within one year after the purchase of the respective product. Registrations that take place after this deadline do not lead to an extension of the warranty. The date of the purchase must be proved by the customer who has to hand in the respective proof of purchase (invoice). The end-customer has the duty to prove that the warranty is still valid (for example by submission of the proof of purchase of the first customer). The extension of the warranty is valid only after examination and written confirmation of STORZ & BICKEL and is not applicable to repaired products or alternate devices. STORZ & BICKEL has the right to set the beginning of the warranty according to the date of manufacture if necessary.
If the deficit is occurring in the first two years, the legal warranty is effective. The extension of the warranty does not limit or affect the legal rights of the customer.
For any warranty claim please contact the warrantor
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH & Co. KG
In Grubenäcker 5-9
(3) Insofar as the purchase is a commercial transaction for the purchaser, he shall examine the goods received for completeness, transport damage, obvious defects, quality and characteristics. Obvious defects are to be reported immediately to STORZ & BICKEL, but at the latest within 7 calendar days after delivery. In case of non-compliance with these notification obligations, the goods are deemed to be approved, with the result that STORZ & BICKEL is not obligated to warranty.
(4) The purchaser shall grant STORZ & BICKEL a reasonable period of at least 14 days for each defect to be rectified. The supplementary performance shall be carried out by STORZ & BICKEL at its own discretion by rectifying defects (rectification) or delivering a defect-free replacement (subsequent delivery).
(5) The warranty rights shall only be granted if the goods are shipped undistributed and sent to STORZ & BICKEL within the said warranty obligation, complete with invoice and in an outer packaging, which excludes damage during transport.
(6) There is no warranty for defects and damages resulting from unsuitable or improper use, neglecting the instructions for use and use or faulty or negligent handling and maintenance. In addition, warranty rights are excluded in the case of interference with the goods by unauthorized bodies or persons. In addition, wearing parts are excluded from the warranty since there is no defect in the sense of the warranty under § 434 German Civil Code.
(7) Any further liability (the Product Liability Act remains hereby unaffected) and is excluded without regard for the legal nature of the asserted claim. The extent that the liability of STORZ & BICKEL is excluded or restricted also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
(8) In addition to the warranty, the purchaser has the option of sending selected goods to STORZ & BICKEL at his own expense for repair as per the cost estimate. Returns and repair requests can be made via the "Support" tab under the keyword "RMA" on www.storz-bickel.com.
(9) Goods that are sent to STORZ & BICKEL for a cost estimate or repair must be collected at STORZ & BICKEL by the customer at the latest 3 months after receiving a pick-up request. Otherwise, STORZ & BICKEL will no longer be liable for negligent damage or destruction of the repair item. A notification of disposal must be sent to the customer one month before expiration of this period. The seller is entitled to dispose of the repair item after this period expires.