ABOUT VOLCANO VAPORIZER
Engineered under the highest manufacturing standards, the German-made Volcano by Storz & Bickel has remained one of the best desktop vaporizers since its introduction to the American market in 2003. Equipped with advanced features such as precision temperature control, convection heating, and an easy-to-use balloon bag system, the Volcano vaporizer offers elite-level vapor quality, convenience, and reliability.
Boasting a powerful convection heating system, Volcano delivers extremely pure vapor. In fact, 95% of its output consists of the compounds found in dry herb. The fidelity of its vapor makes the Volcano a popular tabletop device for medicinal and recreational users alike.
To give users full control over their sessions, Storz & Bickel gave the Volcano precision temperature control. This enables users to pinpoint the exact temperature at which their dry herb is vaporized. You can customize your clouds to be richer in a specific compound, as well as explore different cloud sizes, flavor profiles and more.
The Volcano vaporizer features an advanced balloon bag filling system. This enables users to take hits in a more portable manner from surgical-grade silicone balloon bags. Each bag lasts between 50 and 100 uses. One bowl of dry herb will fill around 3 to 4 balloon bags. The Volcano now ships with the new Easy Valve system which combines the best of the older Solid Valve and Easy Valve systems. These valve systems allow for easy filling in an efficient manner.
SOLID VS. EASY VALVE
The customer's preferences and requirements were taken into consideration when developing the Easy Valve. The Easy Valve is characterized by very easy handling and minimal maintenance work. Attaching a new balloon to the valve is no longer required, as the Easy Valve comes as a ready to use valve balloon unit including a mouthpiece. Once the Easy Valve can no longer be used, you simply replace the old with a new one. The Hassle-free set up benefits those looking for a low maintenance option. Eschewing the time-consuming task of cutting a bag to size and attaching it to the solid valve, the Easy valve set for the volcano classic vaporizer allows for rapid change of your vaporizer bag, ensuring optimum performance. The starter set is delivered with 5 Easy Valve balloons and the appropriate filling chamber. The Easy Valve filling chamber is cleaned and re-used.
The Solid Valve is the standard valve and sold has sold in the tens of thousands. One can choose its individual balloon size as the Solid Valve Set comes with a box of 3 meters of balloon material. Using the Solid Valve, the replacement of the balloon is kind of tricky and needs some experience, but the Solid Valve provides a less expensive long-term option, as the balloon material can be bought for a reasonable price. The solid valve also boasts an unrivaled customization experience as the user can create a bag of any size they wish. This option is perfect for all sorts of consumption, from mini bags for personal use, to room size bags for those mega share sessions. The Solid Valve is the perfect choice for the vapor enthusiast looking to add some customization to their vaping experience.
Representing German engineering at its finest, the Volcano Vaporizer by Storz & Bickel is the ultimate desktop vaporizer for botanicals. Known as one of the top products in vaporization, the Volcano Vaporizer features superb build quality. This award-winning desktop vaporizer is crafted under extremely high manufacturing standards. The result is an impressively low defect rate, along with some of the purest vapor available.
The Volcano refined design and industry-leading vapor production deliver a remarkable vaporization experience. A food-safe aluminum heating block and high-quality heating element deliver incredibly pure, potent vapor every session. The superior build quality ensures you'll be enjoying the same level of vapor production for years to come.
The Volcano Vaporizer utilizes a vacuum system that pumps in fresh, filtered air that is then heated to the ideal temperature for extracting the most compounds from dry herb. This convection method is superior to conduction heating, presenting more flavors, aromas, and effects without causing combustion. Hot air passes over your aromatic blends or concentrates to create vapor, filling your Volcano balloon for easy consumption. Once your balloon is filled, it is ready to be detached and enjoyed.
Equipped with one of the most powerful convection heating systems in the industry, the Volcano vaporizer produces impressively potent vapor. Rather than heat dry herb on the hot surfaces of its chamber, the Volcano's advanced diaphragm pump sends hot air flowing in to cover every millimeter of open surface area. This ensures that dry herb is vaporized more efficiently and thoroughly, which delivers better vapor quality and extracts the most benefits from every bowl.
PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL
While most devices feature single or pre-set temperatures, the Volcano vaporizer comes with precision temperature control. This allows you to pinpoint a temperature down to the single degree. You can zero in on the right temp for flavor, potency, smoothness, robustness, specific compounds, and more.
Controlling the temperature with the Volcano vaporizer is easy. The Volcano Classic allows you to choose from 266°F and 446°F using an analog dial. Once you've chosen a temperature, the Volcano heats in just 180 seconds.
HOW TO USE
The Volcano Classic utilizes an analog temperature control dial that is fully adjustable from 266°F - 446°F (130°C - 230°C). The Classic lacks an automatic shutoff timer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Volcano Vaporizer
1x Air Filter Set
1x Cleaning Tool
1x Easy Valve Concentrate Pad
1x Easy Valve Filling Chamber
3x Easy Valve Clips
5x Easy Valve Mouthpieces
5x Easy Valve Balloons
6x Easy Valve Screens
- Medical-Grade Heating Element
- Precision Temperature (266°F-446°F)
- Convection Heating
- Balloon Bag System
- 3 Year Warranty
(1) Information about the goods does not constitute a guaranteed condition or durability unless the guarantee is expressly and in writing by STORZ & BICKEL.
(2) For selected products in accordance with the respective product description, STORZ & BICKEL grants a manufacturer warranty exceeding the legal requirements of Art. 438 para. 1 no. 3 BGB (German Civil Code) by one year after a successful product registration confirmed by STORZ & BICKEL. It shall apply without prejudice to mandatory statutory liability provisions.
STORZ & BICKEL grants a warranty of one year for selected products, starting with the end of the statutory warranty period, but at the latest two years after the purchasing date. Independently from the purchasing date the warranty expires five years after the manufacturing date of the product. The warranty refers to the faultlessness of the respective products regarding material-, manufacturing- or design-faults and includes the functionality.
Should a recognized defect covered by the warranty occur during the warranty period, STORZ & BICKEL will provide one of the following services at its sole discretion within the scope of this warranty:
a) Free of charge repair of the goods
b) Free of charge exchange of the goods for equivalent products
In the case of replacement, the old product is replaced free of charge by a new or as good as new product of the same kind, quality and type. If the product in question is no longer manufactured at the time of the warranty claim, STORZ & BICKEL is entitled to deliver a similar product. The warranty period is not extended due to the granting of services within the scope of this warranty, in particular not upon repair or replacement. In these cases, the warranty period does not start anew.
Possible forwarding expenses and (customs) fees, which occur during the warranty handling, are not carried by STORZ & BICKEL.
Within the scope warranty, the exclusions from Art. 8 para. 6 of these terms and conditions apply. Normal wear and damages due to improper handling, use of force or unauthorised repair attempts are excluded from the warranty. The safety precautions in the respective instruction sheet must be observed. Prerequisite for claiming the warranty is that STORZ & BICKEL can check the warranty claim (e.g. return the good). Damages through transportation must be avoided with careful packaging.
The registration of the product must take place within one year after the purchase of the respective product. Registrations that take place after this deadline do not lead to an extension of the warranty. The date of the purchase must be proved by the customer who has to hand in the respective proof of purchase (invoice). The end-customer has the duty to prove that the warranty is still valid (for example by submission of the proof of purchase of the first customer). The extension of the warranty is valid only after examination and written confirmation of STORZ & BICKEL and is not applicable to repaired products or alternate devices. STORZ & BICKEL has the right to set the beginning of the warranty according to the date of manufacture if necessary.
If the deficit is occurring in the first two years, the legal warranty is effective. The extension of the warranty does not limit or affect the legal rights of the customer.
For any warranty claim please contact the warrantor
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH & Co. KG
In Grubenäcker 5-9
(3) Insofar as the purchase is a commercial transaction for the purchaser, he shall examine the goods received for completeness, transport damage, obvious defects, quality and characteristics. Obvious defects are to be reported immediately to STORZ & BICKEL, but at the latest within 7 calendar days after delivery. In case of non-compliance with these notification obligations, the goods are deemed to be approved, with the result that STORZ & BICKEL is not obligated to warranty.
(4) The purchaser shall grant STORZ & BICKEL a reasonable period of at least 14 days for each defect to be rectified. The supplementary performance shall be carried out by STORZ & BICKEL at its own discretion by rectifying defects (rectification) or delivering a defect-free replacement (subsequent delivery).
(5) The warranty rights shall only be granted if the goods are shipped undistributed and sent to STORZ & BICKEL within the said warranty obligation, complete with invoice and in an outer packaging, which excludes damage during transport.
(6) There is no warranty for defects and damages resulting from unsuitable or improper use, neglecting the instructions for use and use or faulty or negligent handling and maintenance. In addition, warranty rights are excluded in the case of interference with the goods by unauthorized bodies or persons. In addition, wearing parts are excluded from the warranty since there is no defect in the sense of the warranty under § 434 German Civil Code.
(7) Any further liability (the Product Liability Act remains hereby unaffected) and is excluded without regard for the legal nature of the asserted claim. The extent that the liability of STORZ & BICKEL is excluded or restricted also applies to the personal liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
(8) In addition to the warranty, the purchaser has the option of sending selected goods to STORZ & BICKEL at his own expense for repair as per the cost estimate. Returns and repair requests can be made via the "Support" tab under the keyword "RMA" on www.storz-bickel.com.
(9) Goods that are sent to STORZ & BICKEL for a cost estimate or repair must be collected at STORZ & BICKEL by the customer at the latest 3 months after receiving a pick-up request. Otherwise, STORZ & BICKEL will no longer be liable for negligent damage or destruction of the repair item. A notification of disposal must be sent to the customer one month before expiration of this period. The seller is entitled to dispose of the repair item after this period expires.